"If everyone is moving forward together,
then success takes care of itself."
BRIEF COMPANY HISTORY
7Security comes from a background of no-nonsense network engineering and application security. We have been dealing with network security and, more precisely, denial of service attack mitigation, beginning as early as 2008. We literally developed, maintained and supported proprietary protection solutions, which, over the years, protected a number of banking, e-commerce, retail, media and entertainment infrastructures from both network and application layer attacks. The knowledge gained over the years protecting various infrastructures from hacker attacks fueled our evolution into exploring more aspects of information security: compliance, testing and information system governance engagements. 7Security was formalized in 2014 as a manifestation of this evolution.
Today, the company provides professional consulting services in compliance auditing, such as PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 1 & 2. Furthermore, we offer the full range of testing services to supplement these compliance endeavors as well as information security governance services that help our customers build and maintain resilient IT infrastructures and enable them to offer secure services manned by qualified staff. 7Security is ISO/IEC 27001 and PCI QSA certified.
We strive to be a great company that sets new standards for the market and increases the efficiency of economic entities through use of in-depth innovation.
TEAM & QUALIFICATIONS
We are a vetted, cohesive, battle-proven team that has evolved and bettered themselves over the years dealing with information security, providing assistance to numerous of customers. We are certified information security practitioners, holding industry-recognized professional qualifications: PCI QSA, CISA, CISSP, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementers, OSCP, CEH.
Our qualifications combined with our maximum attention to customer needs, makes for a delivery of ultra-customized and cost-effective service portfolio.
CORPORATE CODE OF CONDUCT
- When making decisions, managers take into account first of all long-term prospects. If there is a conflict between the long-term and short-term financial results, we aim to make a choice in favor of long-term prospects.
- The main asset of our company are its employees. Our main management task in relation to people: identifying, attracting, developing and retaining the best.
- We strive to ensure that each employee's performance is in undeniable correlation between the success of the company and their contribution to this success. The Company strives to objectively evaluate each employee's contribution to the overall success of the company.
- Managers at all levels create the conditions for maximum proliferation of all employees' creative potential and its effective use. We collect and evaluate the employees' ideas - the best, come to life.
- The most important task of management - identifying the root causes of problems, rather than struggle with the consequences. We use the "five whys".
- Our company encourages respect, friendliness and kindness to colleagues.
- We strive to ensure all involved departments work as a team with a focus on achieving goals.
- Less formalism - more willingness and ability to help each other in any situation.
- Management and employees of companies recognize the constructive criticism as a framework for improving the quality of decisions.
- We help new employees quickly adapt to the company.
ATTITUDE TO CUSTOMERS & PARTNERS
- When interacting with customers and partners, we keep an eye on mutual benefit ("win - win"). In the event such a result is unattainable, it is better to abandon the interaction than to put one of the parties in a "lose" situation.
- The trust of our customers and partners brings the greatest value to all company employees.
- Customer satisfaction - the primary criteria for employee performance evaluation.
- We aim to provide maximum convenience for the client to work with us.
- We offer our customers only those services, in which we have complete confidence for professional performance and constant quality improvement.
- We strive for a positive image of our company and respect its history.
- An employee's ability to admit to making a mistake is regarded by the company as strength, while inaction and indifference - a weakness.
- We strive to make maximum use of our potential.
- Teamwork is essential in order to reach goals. We are constantly improving our teamwork skills.
- Our knowledge, experience and character create the uniqueness of 7Security.