"As the world is increasingly interconnected, everyone shares the responsibility of securing cyberspace."
In an organization, a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for IT security, IT security strategy design and implementation with a focus on properly addressing cyber security risks. The CISO is charged with regulatory and operational compliance to all standards and regulations related to and required for the business. In today’s constantly evolving cyber threat landscape, employing the services of a CISO or an IT Security Expert will bring the following benefits to your organization:
- Enhanced overall Information Security posture and preparedness;
- Help with achieving business KPI’s;
- Security and compliance assurance for new and existing projects;
- Proper Risk Management in IT, security and operational planning;
- Decreased impact of business risks;
- Business is kept up-to-date with regulations and requirements.
You may not be in a position to find, recruit and hire your own full-time dedicated and talented CISO. There are also other circumstances that make the outsourcing of a CISO a viable proposition:
- You are a small to mid-sized business and are looking for a cost-effective alternative.
- An IT security expert is needed temporarily, e.g. for a specific project, upcoming audits, while you search for your own specialist, etc.
- To step in for an employee on vacation or extended leave.
TALK TO US
Seven Security Group will provide you with an experienced consultant that will act as an extension to your business. Thus, you will receive an ongoing security presence to help reduce risks and avoid incidents and will benefit from:
- Proactively monitor, change and forecast Risk Management;
- Provide security incident management;
- Manage and assist Information Security audits;
- Provide training and guidance to staff;
- Provide business and IT process consultancy service;
- Dedicate regular on-site time;
- Support you through email and phone when not on site;
- Attend governance meetings as necessary;
- Provide reporting on a regular basis or as needed.
We form a business partnership to drive your IT security strategy forward through one or several of our consultants who:
- Are a team that come with a profound and broad knowledge, expertise and experience of IT Security that surpass that of any single CISO or security manager.
- Come equipped with a solid set of skills and qualifications, such as but not limited to, multi-tasking, digital leadership, communication, people management, fast adaptation to evolving IT landscape and security technologies.
- Are passionate about technology and security.
- Have an exceptionally strong customer focus.
- Are creative thinkers and problem solvers.