"If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you're putting yourself out of business."
Lee Kuan Yew
Internal Audit aims to ultimately help organizations anticipate and be prepared for the risks that may obstruct strategic growth and brings the following benefits:
- Assist compliance engagements, such as ISO/IEC 27001;
- Obtain unrestricted evaluation of the organization and receive objective, unbiased advice to management;
- Achieve a higher level of assurance and risk coverage with reduced costs, short and long-term;
- Benefit from a broader skills set and deeper industry specialization;
- Obtain intellectual capital, with insights and recommendations on leading practices;
- Have access to leading-edge tools and methodologies;
- Transfer knowledge and capabilities to your organization.
Outsourcing here means that we, as an external service provider, act as the Internal Audit function for your organization. This comes in two major flavors:
- Outsourced – covers the full range, risk-focused internal audit function is outsourced to Seven Security Group.
- Co-sourced – shared function execution, with us handling more specialized projects that require specific expertise.
TALK TO US
Seven Security Group auditing team consists of certified information security professionals (CISA, CISSP, ISO/IEC 270001 Lead Auditors), which enables us to provide you with a clear-cut checklist of activities:
- Identify objectives clearly;
- Establish transparent service scope;
- Establish level of expertise needed;
- Agree on performance metrics;
- Define responsibilities for remediation and follow up;
- Stipulate the creation of a quality assurance and improvement program;
- Define clear rules for the status of work papers at service end.
With our people, methodologies and technology we will cater to your Internal Audit needs and we will provide world class Internal Audit consulting, project management and execution. Our consultants:
- Are an independent and objective alternative to any in-house arrangement.
- Are your partner, regarding risk in the context of your business.
- Will follow a business approach to challenges and opportunities.
- Will give you service based on our experience, sector insight and global business acumen.
- Will make your investment in outsourced internal audit worthwhile.
- Are here to help improve your internal IT controls.